Larger companies require advanced network messaging systems, which is why many turn to Windows Server 2012 and Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 to deliver enterprise solutions. Of course, they also need qualified IT specialists to install, configure, and maintain these systems, which is where Microsoft’s MCSE certifications come in. Through this course, you’ll learn every concept and technique you need to pass MCSE Messaging exams and take the first step towards a lucrative new career in IT.
- Access 5 comprehensive training modules 24/7
- Get a free Microsoft Cloud Computing Certification
- Configure key OS services including file sharing, print serving, & networking
- Improve data access whilst maintaining security using File Server Resource Manager, Distributed File Systems, & file & disk encryption
- Install & manage Windows Server 2012 in a virtualized environment
- Deploy & manage Exchange Server 2013 & use the tools provided to monitor, maintain, & troubleshoot a server instance
- Build a Unified Messaging solution that improves business-wide communications